Your clients and students want to increase their well-being.
Your employees and colleagues want to experience more meaning and fulfilment.
You want to help them.
You need the proper tools.
Your practice runs on your ability to effectively help other people. Whether you do that in the form of teaching, coaching or therapy, you know you need high-quality, proven training methods in order to help.
This is why we developed the Positive Psychology Toolkit©.
Here is the link: https://positivepsychology.com/toolkit/
Since we launched the toolkit in August of 2015 over 2.500 helping professionals have started putting positive psychology into practice using the following structured and science-based resources:
- 97+ Positive Psychology Exercises (text, PDF)
- 24+ Positive Psychology Assessments (text, PDF)
- 11+ Positive Psychology Meditations (text, PDF + audio, MP3)
- 7+ Positive Psychology Metaphors (text, PDF)
- 11+ Positive Psychology Overview Resources (text, PDF)
- 20+ Positive Psychology Interventions (text, PDF)
- 48+ Definitions of Positive Psychology Terms (aka the ‘Knowledge Base’)
- Limited-time bonuses & price
On top of that, if you sign up before November 8th, you will receive the following bonuses complimentary with your subscription to the toolkit as a welcome present:
- 2 Positive Psychology Coaching manuals (not available anywhere else)
- 64 Positive Action Cards (a physical product shipped free of charge)
You can now get your hands on all of this for just $24/month ($288/year), but when the deadline passes the price will permanently jump up to $30/month ($360/year). Now’s your last chance to sign up at this rate. Sorry, this offer has expired.
(This means you’re paying less than $2 per professional coaching tool.)
Not only will the price jump up, but all bonuses will expire after November 8th, so if you are interested, right now is the best time to join at: https://positivepsychologytoolkit.com/join/
Seph Fontane Pennock
All the best,
Seph Fontane Pennock
Positive Psychology Program
P.S. If you are already a member or if you sign up now, you will have ‘fixed this price’ for yourself for as long as you like.
However, members that subscribe after Wednesday the 8th of November will never have the chance to subscribe at this rate again and will pay the new rate of $360/year.